Sadie Mae is sugar and spice and everything nice....she is so sweet. We think she must have been "owned and loved" in a previous life because she is really adapting very nicely into a normal environment. You see, Sadie Mae is one of the puppy mill survivors that no one wanted and was ready to be discarded.
Sadie Mae is just 6 years old and 12 "stocky" lbs. of silky soft white curls. Despite her poor beginnings in life she is already giving her foster mom kisses, taking treats from her hand, sleeping through the night and walking on a leash. This little one will be someone's beloved pet in no time!!!!
Sadie Mae has been working on her Wish List for her new family:
- A soft sided crate for sleeping
- Toys - she loves stuffless toys!
- Fenced in yard
- Absolutely another dog for a friend - she loves to follow, imitate and play
- A respectful and gentle child will be OK
- A warm lap to sit on, or beside on the coucSadie Mae is being fostered in FL.
With time and patience Sadie Mae will be a wonderful little companion.
A donation will be requested to adopt this dog. The recommended donation amount will be based on the dog's age, and medical and behavioral issues, if any. A completed application is required if you are interested in adoption. Thank you for considering a rescue dog!